The basic material composition of PET packaging box PET […]
The basic material composition of PET packaging box
PET is made of milky white or light yellow highly crystalline polymer with a smooth surface. Creep resistance, fatigue resistance, abrasion resistance and dimensional stability are good, low wear, high hardness, with the strongest toughness of thermoplastics: good electrical insulation, low temperature influence, but poor corona resistance. Non-toxic, weather resistance, chemical resistance, good stability, low water absorption, resistance to weak acids and organic solvents, but not hot water immersion and alkali.
Advantages of PET packaging box
1. It has good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3-5 times that of other films, and the folding resistance is good;
2. Resistance to oil, fat, acrylic acid, dilute alkali, and most solvents;
3. Excellent high temperature and low temperature resistance, long-term use range is within 120℃, short-term use can withstand high temperature of 150℃, low temperature of -70℃, but high and low temperature has little effect on its mechanical properties;
4. Low gas and water vapor permeability, with excellent gas barrier, waterproof, oil-proof, and odor-proof performance;
5. High transparency, can block ultraviolet rays and good gloss;
6. Non-toxic, tasteless, with good hygiene and safety, and can be directly used for food packaging.