(1) The material form is different 1. pp, namely polypr […]
(1) The material form is different
1. pp, namely polypropylene, is waxy white and translucent when it is not colored;
2. PVC, namely polyvinyl chloride, is yellow, translucent and shiny;
3. pet, namely polyethylene terephthalate, has good transparency.
(2) The hardness of the material is different
1. PP, namely polypropylene, is one of the lighter varieties among all plastics, with low density.
2. PVC, namely polyvinyl chloride, has higher transparency than polyethylene and polystyrene but worse than polystyrene. According to the amount of additives, it can be divided into soft polyvinyl chloride and rigid polyvinyl chloride. Soft products are soft and flexible, and feel sticky. The hardness of hard products is higher than that of low-density polyethylene, but lower than that of polypropylene, and the bends will appear whitening.
3. Pet, namely polyethylene terephthalate, has better strength and toughness than polystyrene and polyvinyl chloride. Not easily broken.
(3) Material uses are different
1. pp, the common products of polypropylene: basins, barrels, furniture, films, woven bags, bottle caps, car bumpers, etc.
2. PVC, commonly used products of polyvinyl chloride: plates, pipes, shoe soles, toys, doors and windows, thread leather, stationery, etc.
3. Pet, that is, the general purpose of polyethylene terephthalate: it is often used in product labels that require high performance such as water resistance, oil resistance, chemical resistance, high temperature resistance, etc., and used in toilet articles, cosmetics, and various Electrical appliances, mechanical products, etc.