PP sheet is made of glass fiber modified polypropylene […]
PP sheet is made of glass fiber modified polypropylene material treated with coupling agent, and is generally used for the transportation of water and corrosive liquids. The sanitary performance of drinking water pipes conforms to national regulations. The glass fiber reinforced polypropylene FRPP pipe has excellent quality And efficient performance, here is a detailed introduction for everyone:
1. Long service life: FRPP pipeline can be safely used for more than 50 years under rated temperature and pressure conditions.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: it can withstand the corrosion of most chemicals and can withstand the corrosion of high concentration acids and alkalis with a PH value ranging from 1 to 14 in a large range.
3. Excellent anti-wear performance: when conveying ore slurry, the wear resistance of PP sheet is more than 4 times that of steel pipe.
4. Higher stiffness: FRPP pipe is not easy to deform due to the addition of glass fiber reinforced materials.
5. Heat-resistance, heat-insulation and energy-saving: The maximum use temperature of PP sheet is about 95 degrees, the thermal conductivity of this product is only 1/200 of the steel pipe, so it has better thermal insulation performance.
6. Reliable connection performance: the strength of the PP sheet hot melt interface is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be broken due to the movement of the soil or the load.
7. Good construction performance of PP sheet: light pipe quality, simple welding process, convenient construction, and low overall project cost.