PE is polypropylene plastic, English Polypropylene Spec […]
PE is polypropylene plastic, English Polypropylene
Specific gravity: 0.9-0.91 g / cm3 Mold shrinkage: 1.0-2.5% Molding temperature: 160-220 ℃
The density is small, the strength and rigidity can be used at about 100 degrees. It has good electrical properties and high-frequency insulation is not affected by humidity, but it becomes brittle at low temperatures and is not resistant to mold aging. It is suitable for making general mechanical parts and corrosion-resistant parts. And insulated parts.
Molding performance 1. Crystalline material, low hygroscopicity, easy to melt fracture, long-term contact with hot metal is easy to decompose.
2. The fluidity is good, but the shrinkage range and shrinkage value are large, and shrinkage, dents and deformation are easy to occur.
3. The cooling speed is fast, the pouring system and the cooling system should dissipate heat slowly, and pay attention to control the molding temperature. The direction of the material temperature is low. The direction is obvious. Especially when the temperature is low and high, the mold temperature is less than 50 degrees, the plastic parts are not smooth, easy to produce Poor welding, leaving traces, warping deformation easily occur above 90 degrees.
4. The thickness of the plastic wall must be uniform to avoid lack of glue and sharp corners to prevent stress concentration.
PVC, Polyvinyl Chloride, English Poly (Vinyl Chloride)
Specific gravity: 1.38 g / cm3 Mold shrinkage: 0.6-1.5% Molding temperature: 160-190 ℃
It has excellent mechanical properties, electrical properties, strong acid and alkali resistance, good chemical stability, but low softening point. It is suitable for making thin plates, wire and cable insulation, seals, etc.
Molding performance 1. Amorphous material, small moisture absorption, poor fluidity. In order to improve fluidity and prevent air bubbles, the plastic can be dried in advance. The mold pouring system should be thick and short, the gate section should be large, and there should be no dead corners. The mold must be cooled and the surface chrome.
2. Extremely easy to decompose, it is easier to decompose when contacting with steel and copper at 200 degree temperature, and it will corrode during the decomposition. Irritation gas. The molding temperature range is small
3. When the nozzle of the screw injection machine is used, the aperture should be large to prevent dead angle from lagging. It is better not to have inserts, if there are inserts, it should be preheated.